The windows of this office building, located in the busiest commercial area in Helsinki, provide a magnificent view to the Esplanadi Park and the Swedish Theatre. The office and retail property, built in 1870, used to be the home of the Gymnasium of Alexander for boys during the Russian era.
The diverse services of the centre of Helsinki, including large grocery stores, are within a short walking distance of the property. The building houses restaurants, an interior decoration store as well as a dance studio, and the Stockmann department store is on the other side of the street.
The property has excellent transport connections. The railway station is within less than ten minutes' walking distance, and the Erottaja bus stops and Ylioppilastalo tram stops are right next to it. There are also several public parking facilities, such as Q-Park Stockmann and the Forum parking facility nearby. There are also a few parking spaces in the courtyard.