Objectives and measures: Enhancing the customer experience
Objectives for 2015
- Quantitative and qualitative development of customer communications
- Renewing the Sponda website and providing an even better online customer experience
- Overall satisfaction with co-operation with the lessor to remain at least at the same level as in 2014
Measures taken in 2015
Our most significant measures to enhance the customer experience in 2015 were:
- Ensuring customer orientation and better customer service as part of the renewal of the Sponda website. The new website went online in November 2015.
- Practical implementation of the CRM models defined for updated customer segments in the previous year.
- Supporting leasing operations by implementing a new digital tool for the presentation of business premises based on database-driven information management.
Indoor environment assessment for all new premises
Starting from 2015, an assessment of indoor environment conditions will be carried out for Sponda’s new office properties, property development projects and newly developed properties within one year of the purchase or completion of each property. The assessment is aimed at determining the initial level of comfort of the indoor environment for newly built and acquired properties, with the safety and health impacts of the premises also taken partly into consideration.
The assessments are based on electronic questionnaires that are available to all those who work on the premises. After analysing the data, we will agree on development measures with our property maintenance partner and the users of the property. In 2015, an assessment of indoor environment conditions was carried out at two of Sponda’s new office properties.
We launched a project in 2015 to continue our CRM development with the aim of facilitating day-to-day CRM activities in our property leasing operations.
Customer segmentation found to be effective
Sponda’s leasing operations in 2015 were carried out in accordance with the segment-specific CRM models developed in the previous year. We produced customer relationship plans for our key customers. Sponda’s customer segments were updated in 2015 to correspond to the changing operating conditions. Based on the results of the service experience study we conducted in late 2015, the CRM models have proved to be appropriate and effective in practice.
Customer satisfaction improved
The results of the customer satisfaction survey improved slightly from the previous year, and the development was in line with objectives. Areas in which the development was favourable included customer satisfaction with the services provided at our properties, as well as their co-operation with the lessor. Average customer satisfaction scores increased particularly among our largest clients.
Sponda has measured customer satisfaction with their co-operation with the lessor since 2014. The index score that indicates customers’ overall satisfaction with the lessor was at a good level in 2015, at 3.74 (2014: 3.67) on a scale of 1–5. The Net Promoter Score (NPS) also increased.
Objectives for 2016
- Improving the quantity and particularly the quality of customer communications in our own operations. Also focusing on supporting our partners in serving the customer.
- Reliability, keeping promises and taking the customer’s views into account will be the central focus of all of our customer operations.
- Our customers’ overall satisfaction with their co-operation with the lessor to improve compared to 2015.
- Sponda’s Net Promoter Score (NPS) to remain at least at the same level as in 2015.